error at starting camera
i m using samgung galaxy s duos n its completed an year
its giving me problem at starting a camera pls guide me...
pls tell me wht shall be done....
- 07-21-2014, 10:53 AM #2
Re: error at starting camera
Let's see if your camera isn't 'broken' first. Here are a few things you could try:
1) Go into the Application Manager, "All" tab and find the Camera app. Now there, clear Cache. Check your camera again. If not working, try the same but this time clear Data.
2) Not working yet? Try downloading a third party camera app (any free one will do). Does the camera there start or does it give you the same error?
If number 1 fails but 2 doesn't, the problem is your Camera app. Unfortunately, other than a factory reset or manually re-installing the APK from somewhere, I don't know how to restore this one... But if number 2 also fails, then I'm afraid there's something wrong with your camera overall. Might be a loose connector, broken hardware or just faulty software driver (for the latter, a factory reset should clear the issue).
- By Jiang Mua in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 02:18 AM
- By yourphonemyphone in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 07-21-2014, 10:59 PM
- By blackdogAC in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-21-2014, 11:41 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2014, 03:06 AM
- By galaxyS4_ATT in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2014, 10:27 PM