Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Unregistered

Default How do I delete sent/received images?

I have a couole inappropriate images that were sent to me by a creep that I want deleted! I blocked their number, deleted the conversation and images repeatedly but they still show up when I try to add an image in a text. It's in a folder called "sent/received." Is there any way to clear that folder so I don't have to see these images???

Default Re: How do I delete sent/received images?

What device are you using? If these are images, you can usually see them in the Gallery app. Just look for that folder and they should be there.

It's an S5. I've looked in every photo file option and it only shows up as a file while in messages.

OK, go to your Gallery app. Now hit the menu button and select "Content to Display". Why? Your pictures might have gone to a cloud backup service, and while these might be hidden from the Gallery, usually they're still available for attachments.

If it's not there, then try using the "My Files" app (or File Explorer, don't know how they named it for the S5) and try searching for the file name if you know it, or just for "received" and see if it finds the folder.

Open message app.. Don't click on any one person.. Slide settings bar in top right corner to the left.. Click on photos and videos.. Delete there.. Took me a couple days to figure it out.. Did it by accident.