How do I delete sent/received images?
I have a couole inappropriate images that were sent to me by a creep that I want deleted! I blocked their number, deleted the conversation and images repeatedly but they still show up when I try to add an image in a text. It's in a folder called "sent/received." Is there any way to clear that folder so I don't have to see these images???
- 07-21-2014, 01:07 PM #2
- 07-21-2014, 01:37 PM #3
- 07-21-2014, 06:23 PM #4
Re: How do I delete sent/received images?
OK, go to your Gallery app. Now hit the menu button and select "Content to Display". Why? Your pictures might have gone to a cloud backup service, and while these might be hidden from the Gallery, usually they're still available for attachments.
If it's not there, then try using the "My Files" app (or File Explorer, don't know how they named it for the S5) and try searching for the file name if you know it, or just for "received" and see if it finds the folder.
- 10-01-2014, 04:25 PM #5
- 04-29-2015, 07:02 AM #6
- By Eric Tanner in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2014, 08:52 AM
- By spawn9859 in forum LG G3Replies: 12Last Post: 08-01-2014, 06:29 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 12:58 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 12:22 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-21-2014, 10:41 AM