Nexus 4 Auto Shutdown as soon as it starts up
I know there have been issues regarding the random shut offs for Nexus 4 which I have encountered as well but within the last day my phone will immediately shutdown after I restart or boot up. I have tried wiping the cached data as well as the factory reset and wiping all user data and neither options have fixed the shutdown issue. Even in safe mode I will notice my phone will last for up to 5 minutes of the phone booting up before it does the shutdown. My phone had a full charge this morning since this started and when the phone stays on long enough for me to check I was last at about 85% battery life left. Has there been any resolution to this issue or any other suggestions that will resolve this issue?
- 07-21-2014, 05:28 PM #2
Re: Nexus 4 Auto Shutdown as soon as it starts up
Welcome to Android Central! Try contacting Google. Go to this page, and click on Contact Us at the upper right. Select Nexus 4, then click on Request a Call at the bottom (or Chat, if you want to do it online).
- By Eric Tanner in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-09-2015, 08:35 AM
- By dpham00 in forum SprintReplies: 4Last Post: 12-15-2014, 08:50 PM
- By Alexander Ramz in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2014, 04:52 PM
- By thaphoenix2 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2014, 02:11 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 10:53 AM