can a droid sims card fit a galaxy3?
- 07-21-2014, 03:54 PM #2
- 07-21-2014, 03:55 PM #3
- 1,645 Posts
Re: sim card
Your droid probably uses a standard SIM card while the Galaxy S3 uses a micro SIM. See the picture in the middle of this page: SIMPLE Mobile Micro SIM Card - Standard, Micro, Nano - Tarjeta SIM - Bring your own phone!
You can probably walk into any cellular store and ask them to cut your existing standard SIM into a micro SIM; most all stores have the punch tool necessary to do it properly and I would be shocked if they charged you for the service. If you are a wild & crazy guy, you can trim the card yourself but I wouldn't recommend it.
- By Anna W in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2014, 05:28 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-21-2014, 12:55 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-21-2014, 11:41 AM
- By steve30466 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 07:46 AM
- By belodion in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2014, 04:42 PM