My charger isn't making a good connection.
Is it fixable when the charger port is not making a good connection? I have to get it in
just the right position or it won't charge. Where would I take it to get it fixed? I bought'
it online ( Samsung Galaxy 3 ) through Radio Shack.
- 07-21-2014, 03:02 PM #2
Re: My charger isn't making a good connection.
You could try another cable. And are you having issues where the cable goes into the charger, or where the cable goes into the phone.
If it is where the cable goes into the charger, you can use almost any 5V 0.5 Amp or better USB phone charger. If you don't have one lying around, you can probably buy one for $10 or so.
If it where the charger goes into the phone, that is a little more serious since the defect is in the phone's charging port. You will probably need to send the phone in for service. Contact Radio Shack and see what they suggest.
- 07-21-2014, 03:15 PM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2015, 10:32 PM
- By ttjames in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2014, 03:16 PM
- By Alexander Ramz in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2014, 03:52 PM
- By marselisgn3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 07-21-2014, 12:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 12:09 PM