Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default my nexus 7 wont turn on

my nexus 7 wont turn on! when i push the start button the GOOGLE word pops out and turns off and does it again. it wont stop turning on and off until the battery drains. when i charge it, the charging logo comes out and i left it for 2 hours to charge. when i push the start button, it happens again!

before it happened, my battery was very drained from playing a game. so i charged it. then when i turned it on, thats when the problem started.

its been TWO days now

Default Re: my nexus 7 wont turn on

Welcome to Android Central! Which Nexus 7 do you have, the 1st or 2nd gen? The 2nd gen is the one with the rear-facing camera.

Have you let it charge completely? Leave it plugged into a wall outlet undisturbed for 12 hours or so. Then try powering on again. You may also want to boot into Recovery Mode and wipe the system cache partition, which won't erase any personal data: [GUIDE] Nexus 7 (2012 & 2013) Cache Partition Wipe