Can you get pictures from a broken HTC One?
My HTC One has suddenly stopped working for no apparent reason. I have over 2000 pictures on my phone and want to see if anyone knew how to get them off? My phone is not turning on or recognizing when it is plugged it. Please only serious ppl! I am aware that they should have been backed up but i didnt and clearly no one is going back in time any time recently! Thank you for anyone who could help!!
- 07-21-2014, 06:27 PM #2
Re: Can you get pictures from a broken HTC One?
Welcome to Android Central! Does anything happen at all when you plug the phone into a wall outlet? Any sign of charging? Try letting it sit undisturbed, plugged into a wall outlet, for a good 12 hours or so, then try to powering it back on. You may have to hold the power button down for 10-15 seconds.
- 07-21-2014, 06:50 PM #3
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2015, 11:48 PM
- By jmagid51 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 15Last Post: 08-26-2014, 08:10 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2014, 12:16 AM
- By Kurozawa in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 07-21-2014, 07:31 PM
- By daveMclean26 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2014, 05:46 PM