How do I or can I remove Share Genie on my Lucid lg I have not ever noticed in my apps and what does it do
- 07-21-2014, 06:57 PM #2
Re: Share Genie
Welcome to Android Central! According to the LG site, "ShareGenie makes it easy to exchange images, music and documents with compatible devices." If you never use it, you could probably Disable it, which will prevent it from opening and taking up RAM. But preinstalled apps usually can't be removed, unless you root the device.
To Disable, go to Settings>Apps>All, select ShareGenie, and tap Disable.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2014, 03:11 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 07-21-2014, 10:30 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-20-2014, 08:07 AM
- By Mak34 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2014, 02:04 AM
- By GreenhouseApps in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 07:55 PM