Galaxy S5 won't open Samsung Apps
Having clicked on Samsung Apps, I get the spinning wheel, indefinitely, but nothing else. Anyone have a suggestion?
- 07-21-2014, 08:42 PM #2
- 07-21-2014, 08:48 PM #3
Re: Galaxy S5 won't open Samsung Apps
Samsung apps very recently changed and is now called Galaxy apps. The old app will be empty. They only changed the old one a few months ago.
If you don't have Galaxy apps, try the Samsung Hub and it may download it. Otherwise leave master sync on.
- By Marc2146 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2015, 09:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 01:34 PM
- By ILUMINATIUNDEAD in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2014, 02:15 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 11:11 PM
- By JkMpB in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2014, 07:53 PM