s3 stopped detecting my home wifi after 4.3 update
I recently faved a problem after the 4.3 update on my s3 that it does not detect my home wifi now. Even though before the update i used to connect to the internet through the same router but after the update it just doesnt shows my router in the wifi list. I even tried manually setting up the wifi but it still doesnt detects it. Any help?
- 07-21-2014, 09:42 PM #2
Re: s3 stopped detecting my home wifi after 4.3 update
Welcome to Android Central! First, boot the phone into Recovery Mode and wipe the system cache partition: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
If it still doesn't connect, then review this guide and see if the tips help: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html
- By Magnoliabud in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2015, 07:33 PM
- By 4ringsa6 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 6Last Post: 07-24-2014, 06:57 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2014, 03:49 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 11:09 PM
- By JkMpB in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2014, 07:53 PM