Google play crashing issues
Hey! So today I started having issues with my Play Music app crashing instantly every time I open it. It won't even let me send a report since that box pops up and then disappears before anything is selectable. I have tried force quitting the app and restarting the phone. Also ran a general repair through my computer but did the repair without removing any of the my data on the phone. Still no success. Any suggestions on what to do??
- 07-21-2014, 09:49 PM #2
Re: Google play crashing issues
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone do you have? Was Google Play preinstalled, or did you have to install it yourself?
I assume rebooting the phone didn't help? How about going to Settings>Apps>All, selecting Google Play Store, and Clearing Cache/Clearing Data?
- 07-21-2014, 09:59 PM #3
- By roadrat in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 4Last Post: 07-25-2014, 04:38 PM
- By Terrorizer in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2014, 12:43 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2014, 12:16 AM
- By Magnoliabud in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2014, 08:44 PM
- By RivertonPaul in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 07:32 PM