Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By J-Murt
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Angry Google play crashing issues

Hey! So today I started having issues with my Play Music app crashing instantly every time I open it. It won't even let me send a report since that box pops up and then disappears before anything is selectable. I have tried force quitting the app and restarting the phone. Also ran a general repair through my computer but did the repair without removing any of the my data on the phone. Still no success. Any suggestions on what to do??

Default Re: Google play crashing issues

Welcome to Android Central! Which phone do you have? Was Google Play preinstalled, or did you have to install it yourself?

I assume rebooting the phone didn't help? How about going to Settings>Apps>All, selecting Google Play Store, and Clearing Cache/Clearing Data?

IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.

Default Re: Google play crashing issues

Thanks! So I tried clearing the cache/data and that worked!! The app opened up and is functioning without crashing.

Thank you so much! Saved me more headaches
    B. Diddy likes this.