Touch Screen Frozen?
I have a Samsung Galaxy s3 and today my phone's screen is at what I would call a freeze? When i turned my phone's screen on to type in my password nothing is happening. I've rebooted my phone and reset it, deleting everything I suppose, taken out the battery, taken out the SIM card, everything and nothing is working. I still can't select anything. It seems like updates were getting throuh, calls and messages; however i still couldn't select anything. I would like help as soon as possible please.
- 07-22-2014, 12:12 AM #2
Re: Touch Screen Frozen?
Perhaps a cache clear in recovery?
[Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- 07-22-2014, 02:33 PM #3
- 07-22-2014, 06:07 PM #4
- By seinquest2000 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 06:00 PM
- By krynn72 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 07-22-2014, 11:34 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 09:59 PM
- By Android Newbie Newb in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 07:52 PM
- By Runnin_it in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2014, 02:34 PM