- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How can I disable my proximity sensor?
So I dropped my nexus 5 and the top part of the screen cracked so that the proximity sensor either no longer works or a crack is now covering it (I think its the latter) so that when I'm in a call the screen will black out as if I'm holding it up to my face no matter what even if I tap the power button. Is there anyway to disable it so that the screen is always on during calls? Im on android 4.4.4 and so far I haven't found any solutions yet other than maybe rooting my phone and disabling the hardware itself. Any other solutions?
- 03-04-2015, 11:40 PM #2
Re: How can I disable my proximity sensor?
- By bunanson in forum LG Optimus LReplies: 5Last Post: 03-13-2016, 07:13 PM
- By AZgl1500 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 20Last Post: 08-21-2014, 04:28 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2014, 01:29 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2014, 12:00 AM
- By Unregister in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 09:42 PM