regards to grand 2
grand2 is getting heated after updating to kitkat 4.2 ?
- 07-22-2014, 01:33 AM #2
Re: regards to grand 2
Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the system cache partition:
1. Power down the phone.
2. Press and hold Power, Volume Up, and Menu buttons simultaneously, and keep them down until you see the Android figure appear, then release all buttons.
3. Use the Volume buttons to scroll down to Wipe Cache Partition, and press Power to execute.
4. When done, select Reboot System Now and press Power to execute.
If this doesn't help, then see what happens if you unmount your SD card (in Settings>Storage), remove it, and reboot. Corrupt cards can cause various problems.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 01:28 AM
- By krynn72 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 07-22-2014, 10:34 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2014, 11:37 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 10:45 PM