HTC One M8 Transfer Tool Interruption
I recently upgraded to the HTC One M8 from the HTC One. I downloaded the HTC Transfer Tool on my old phone and went through the necessary steps to transfer all my data/content to the new phone. Everything seems to be going well until I get this error "Transfer has been cancelled. Another backup app is already running. Please try again later." I've gone through and shut off every app I can find and I still get this message.
Finally I tried the HTC Backup download instead — everything came over (contacts, messages, settings, etc.) except my music and photos. I'm not sure what else to do.
- 03-03-2015, 11:24 PM #2
Re: HTC One M8 Transfer Tool Interruption
Music and photos are pretty easy to move. You could just connect the old phone via USB to a computer and copy all of that data over to the hard drive. Then connect the new phone to the computer, and copy the data there.
- By mush10 in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2015, 02:06 PM
- By MichaelRjr in forum HTC One M8 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2014, 03:42 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2014, 02:49 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-21-2014, 10:48 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 10:07 PM