Galaxy S4 screen does not unlock when receiving an incoming call with KitKat 4.4.2
After my update to KitKat 4.4.2 my Galaxy S4 screen does not unlock by itself when receiving an incoming call. I have my lockscreen set to "swipe", no password or pin number or anything else. When the phone is ringing I have to swipe to unlock it and then swipe a second time to answer or reject the call. Before such update I only had to swipe to answer the call.
I have looked Call, Screen and every setting I can imagine and found nothing. Have I missed something or is this a Kit Kat's bug?
- 07-22-2014, 01:41 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Galaxy S4 screen does not unlock when receiving an incoming call with KitKat 4.4.2
Same here. My brother warned me of this and first time I received a call everything worked fine. I called him and he had to unlock the screen so I tried it again with my own phone and this time I had to unlock the screen to answer the call.
We both own Galaxy S4 phones. We've tried with the phones on silence, vibrate or sound. We also only swipe to unlock. This started a few days ago after we updated our phones to KiKkat from Jellybean.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 04-20-2015, 10:01 PM
- By WilliK04 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 07-27-2014, 11:05 AM
- By Atown Her in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2014, 02:45 AM
- By Geoff Treen in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2014, 02:27 AM
- By kbanksta in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2014, 01:26 AM