i swapped out the motherboard from my tmobile phone samsung galaxy s3 to my verizon. got a new sim card and it tells me that the sim card is non verizon. I thought that when i swapped the boards all the info would swap too. So now i have rooted my phone. How do i get my tmobile sim to work in the phone?
- 07-22-2014, 09:52 AM #2
- 07-22-2014, 09:45 PM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: motherboard switch
ok so now i can receive and send calls, and txt. but i still have the "non verizon" notification also i cant change the apn. idk how its working without the apn. When i go to the apn list its blank.
also when i call voicemail it just dials my current number
assisted calling and wifi were both turned off when i sent/recieve txt and calls if that matters
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 09:44 PM
- By Fishfam4 in forum iPhone/iOSReplies: 12Last Post: 09-04-2014, 12:25 AM
- By ero2 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 07-23-2014, 12:27 PM
- By hobbit25 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 07-20-2014, 11:50 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 11:19 AM