- 55 Posts
How to save the place in a podcast after powering off
Android KitKat 4.4
I've been using the "Music" app to listen to talks during my commute ( via an aux cable plugged into my car stereo ).
The talks last longer than my commute, so I would like pick up with where I left off on my last trip. Problem is, after I power off my phone my place gets lost and if I try advancing the slider bar it doesn't actually advance in the content as I would expect.
How can I save my place between phone reboots?
- 07-22-2014, 11:18 AM #2
Re: How to save the place in a podcast after powering off
Any good podcasting app will do this (along with giving you a huge selection of other podcasts to try out). I use PocketCasts but there are plenty of others.
Otherwise any good media player app should handle this....I've tried listening on the stock music and you're right, it's infuriating.
- 07-29-2014, 08:20 AM #4
- By FoSizzle in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2015, 05:55 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 10:18 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 10:17 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2014, 01:02 PM
- By jamiew712 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2014, 10:21 AM