When you first get your phone you are suppose to let it charge completely to 100% as said in the start guide, I didn't know that, So I didn't put it on the charger until bed time and it was in the 30% range (they give it to you at 45-50%)... So now my phone is about to be on the charger for almost 24hours and it won't go to 100% not 99% hell before bed it was 68% now 7-10 hours later it's at 57%... what is wrong??
- 07-22-2014, 11:27 AM #2
Re: LG Phone
Welcome to Android Central! Modern batteries don't need to be fully charged prior to use, since they don't have a "memory" the way older batteries did. Not sure if your issue is due to a software calibration issue. Try powering the phone down completely, and allowing it to charge up that way.
- 07-22-2014, 04:51 PM #3
- By FoSizzle in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2015, 05:55 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2015, 11:34 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-30-2014, 10:57 PM
- By 305rob305 in forum LG G3Replies: 46Last Post: 07-24-2014, 07:53 AM
- By Kirabomelody in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2014, 09:53 AM