- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Subject in MMS / Group Message?
I just made the jump from iPhone to Andriod (Galaxy S5 Active), and boy I love it. I am obviously facing a learning curve though.
When I receive or send group or MMS messages, each one is precluded with 'No Subject'. This is highly irritating. Is there any way to disable that or do I need to just learn to live with it?
Thank You in Advance.
- 07-22-2014, 12:37 PM #2
Re: Subject in MMS / Group Message?
Unfortunately no. When a MMS is sent he sender can choose to add a subject but... 99 percent of people don't and they just send the picture.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 11:18 PM
- By tinker1234 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2014, 09:20 AM
- By migaux in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2014, 02:11 PM
- By daveMclean26 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 05:10 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2014, 10:36 AM