Car charger and cable for HTC One M8, and BMW 335 cable to play through stereo

memphislawyer

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
1. Ok to go to the bay and get the cheapest ones that come from China? I had all of the stuff for an Iphone 4, so I dont have anything for the HTC One M8

2. I had a cable that plugged into my armrest, inside the console, and both charged it up and then allowed it to play through my stereo. Had one USB plug on one end and on the same end, a jack extension like it was a headphone. Any ideas where I can get one for the HTC?

Wondering if I can use this, to plug the auxillary cable that is in the BMW, and then plug this white adapter in the M8?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-...AU_MobilePhoneAccessories&hash=item43c83281fd

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
If you get cheap stuff directly from Chinese sellers on eBay, you're just taking a chance that what you get might be low quality or defective. It can also take upwards of a month or so to arrive.

What year is your BMW? I have a 2008 BMW, and chances are the USB port and headphone jack are the same as on mine, which is specifically for iPods and other iOS devices. I doubt it's compatible with the HTC One, but check your car's manual to be sure.