Samsung Galaxy S5 "Contacts stopped working"
How do I fix this on my Samsung Galaxy S5: "Contacts stopped working"??
- 07-22-2014, 12:41 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 "Contacts stopped working"
The first thing to try would be to go to Settings, Application Manager, "All" tab, find the Contacts app, and select "Clear Cache". This usually clears up any issues with apps that are misbehaving.
If it doesn't work, you could try the same but this time deleting Data. WARNING! This deletes ALL CONTACT DATA. So before doing this, make sure your contacts are securely backed up to your GMail account so that when you clear it, it will be able to re-populate it and not lose any of them.
It could also be that you have a 3rd party app that wants to take over the Contacts operation and is causing conflicts. Have you installed anything like this on your phone?
- By Wildo6882 in forum ChromebooksReplies: 5Last Post: 08-16-2014, 08:27 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2014, 11:57 AM
- By richv77 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2014, 01:26 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2014, 11:38 AM
- By jamiew712 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2014, 10:21 AM