My Archos 50 Platinum Is Fully Dead

A

AC Question

Hi,

I have an Archos 50 Platinum. One day it was not turning on but it was charging when the charger is connected & it showed the charging battery when it was connected. I tried holding power and sound on-off button holding together but no help. So i connected to my pc. Then in my pc window it showed a removable drive & a format option. So there i accidentally pressed the format button & it got formatted and from then it's not turning on or even charging !!!! Pls help

A can't send it to the service center...!!!

My local electronic store told me to get the flash file....!!!

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I have an Archos 50 Platinum. One day it was not turning on but it was charging when the charger is connected & it showed the charging battery when it was connected. I tried holding power and sound on-off button holding together but no help. So i connected to my pc. Then in my pc window it showed a removable drive & a format option. So there i accidentally pressed the format button & it got formatted and from then it's not turning on or even charging !!!! Pls help

A can't send it to the service center...!!!

My local electronic store told me to get the flash file....!!!

Hello.

Do you still have access to fastboot mode? (Hold power + vol up)

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello that is my thread,

No i don't have access to fastboot mode. It is fully dead. It's not charging or showing screen.

Then it might be done for. Try leaving it plugged in to see if it will charge. I would contact support at Archos to see if they can help as well.

Sent from my One Xl using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol