Moto G android 4.4.4 -How do I uninstall it?
I just got updated to kitkat 4.4.4... and I'm very unhappy with it.
the two main things I liked about my phone was the Wi.Fi and the battery life..
after update, both have gone down the drain.. I can't even get out of the room with the router to get signal.. everything is dropping! can't even play my games as the connection drops every few seconds....
I need to get ride of this update.. how do I go to it?
- 07-22-2014, 03:03 PM #2
Re: Moto G android 4.4.4 -How do I uninstall it?
Worse comes to worst, I'd try a hard-reset and see what that does. That's absolutely better before giving up and trying to go to an outdated OS.
- 07-25-2014, 06:26 PM #3
- 07-25-2014, 08:38 PM #4
- 07-25-2014, 08:42 PM #5
- By rocknrohit in forum Moto E (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2015, 09:20 PM
- By kilofoxtrot in forum Android WearReplies: 4Last Post: 08-04-2014, 09:02 AM
- By Azonto in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-23-2014, 10:21 PM
- By Ozza360 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2014, 06:59 PM
- By androidwog in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2014, 01:52 PM