syncing my charter.net mail account with my gmail.com account
I'm having difficulty getting my mail on my Samsung Galaxy S3. I think it may have to do with not having the inboxes combined from gmail and charter.net (I've had that setting before but can't find how I did that). I might have messed things up with "priority" settings; I probably did something wrong, but who knows what? Also, I'm having trouble getting my phone to be a hub. It was very slow yesterday and today not at all. Please help!
- 07-22-2014, 04:09 PM #2
Re: syncing my charter.net mail account with my gmail.com account
Welcome to Android Central! Are you importing your charter.net email into your Gmail account, or are you using the stock Email app to pull email from both accounts?
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-23-2015, 06:15 PM
- By Azonto in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-23-2014, 11:21 PM
- By daveMclean26 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 05:10 AM
- By Zachary Chambers in forum LG G WatchReplies: 5Last Post: 07-22-2014, 11:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2014, 02:20 PM