Keep Unlimited Verizon Plan with Used Phone
Forgive my ignorance if I have missed something. I see threads about keeping UDP with an upgrade but what about a used replacement? To be exact, I have a dead HTC Rezound that I want to replace and keep UDP. I have a friend that upgraded awhile back that has a HTC Rezound lying around. How do I activate her phone to my account and keep UDP? Is it as simple as going to the Verizon site and adding another device?
- 07-22-2014, 02:29 PM #2
- 07-22-2014, 02:44 PM #3
Re: Keep Unlimited with Used Phone
I'm also not sure if you still need to register the phone for CDMA as well.
My advice would be to go to the Verizon web site and follow the instructions there, or at least verify that swapping SIMs is all you need to do.
But to answer your other question, yes, you should be able to keep unlimited data in this scenario.
- By rocknrohit in forum Moto E (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2015, 09:20 PM
- By Ry in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 07-28-2014, 06:32 PM
- By U4icLab in forum Samsung Gear LiveReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2014, 06:39 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2014, 03:09 PM
- By aflacks in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2014, 01:46 PM