Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Post Couldn't sign in, all by itself

I have a google Nexus 7 that my wife has been using. All of a sudden when I tap the Chrome Icon the app pages flicker by. I can stop them a bit, but they start going by themselves again and always stop at the "Couldn't sign in" page. All of the apps work fine. I think I cleared the cache a couple of times. Nothing helps. I think changing the password on another machine triggered this.

Default Re: Couldn't sign in, all by itself

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    I have a google Nexus 7 that my wife has been using. All of a sudden when I tap the Chrome Icon the app pages flicker by. I can stop them a bit, but they start going by themselves again and always stop at the "Couldn't sign in" page. All of the apps work fine. I think I cleared the cache a couple of times. Nothing helps. I think changing the password on another machine triggered this.
    Go into the settings, and under the accounts make sure your Google password is correct, and that sync is working. May want to also clear data from the Chrome Browser app.