Deleted Google Account From Settings. Error While Trying To Sign In to my Google Account. HELP

A

AC Question

ok so I have sony xperia z2, recently I deleted google account in purpose of getting google now to work, I made google now work but now I cant sign in my google account, while I try to sign in google account I receive this : "Couldn't sign in. There was a problem communicating with google servers. Try again later". any suggestions? please help

AndroidProf

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Can you try clearing your Gmail app cache, switching your phone off and on, and then add the Google account afresh. What happens if you remove Google now and try adding an account, then try adding Google now a fresh.

GeorgeX18

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
I tried clearing cache turning phone off then turning on but it still doesnot work, also google now doesnot stay on because it requests google account so yeah I dont think this has to do anything with google now.. help please I still cant access google account...... and yes that guest is me I just made account
also something worth mentioning, I had to disable google play services to make google now work and now I cant find google play service anywhere to re-enable it I think it got deleted, dont know if problem is caused by this but I cant even acces google play store to update google play services or re download it .... help please

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2