Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Homescreen/apps

Hello Geeks out there! I deleted some Apps whit Rootacces and iam not able to use the Homescreen anymore, i dont see any applications and when i shortclick the menu button nothing happens. The buttons and everything is still working, also i did a Factory reset, which didnt solve the problem. Suggestions? Thank you so much

Default Re: Homescreen/apps

What device do you have?

Mav.

I am polymerized tree sap and you are an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off me, returns on its original trajectory and adheres to you.

When you rooted your device did you install a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP? If so you should have made a Nandroid backup within the recovery before removal of anything, so in the event like this you have something to fall back on.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.

samsung galaxy s5 sm g g900f

hej paul

i didnt do that..