please help....Keyboard problem with commas
I've never had anything other than an iphone, I swore by them. I just upgraded and bought the Galaxy s5, I LOVE it, it is so much better than the iphone, more feature's etc...The only problem I have with this is when I'm texting a bunch of comma's are everywhere, no I didn't put them there, and text a paragraph to make sure lol...I dont know what it is that is going on and cant find anything on the net. Please help!!
This is what it looks like when I text...
Hi, how are you? Are, you still, going with me, to town,? I hope, so because, I miss you, and, would, love to see, you,
Talk, to you, soon,
- 07-22-2014, 04:35 PM #2
- 07-22-2014, 07:23 PM #3
- 07-22-2014, 07:50 PM #4
Re: please help....Keyboard problem with commas
Welcome to Android Central.
If you are using the Samsung keyboard, it seems the movable comma is getting hit by the space bar, I don't know. If you want to continue using the Samsung keyboard, I think ambassador B.Diddy would suggest clearing the cache and the app data in the Samsung keyboard App Info found in General - Application Manager - All - touch Samsung keyboard. Clearing the data would lose your saved word predictions, so you can clear cache only, but it doesn't take long to get them re-learned.
You should also give the SwiftKey keyboard a try. It is recommended by most, and has a more logical, configurable and easier to use layout.
You could still switch between default keyboards in settings.
I think @B.Diddy was forgetting it is actually referred to as the Matt LeBlanc / Joey Tribiani Mode. Pausing pensively while trying to remember his acting lines.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2014, 12:29 PM
- By Jan Buchmeier in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2014, 05:35 PM
- By Austin Chapman in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2014, 03:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2014, 03:09 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2014, 02:44 PM