Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By B. Diddy
  • 2 Post By Madd54
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default please help....Keyboard problem with commas

I've never had anything other than an iphone, I swore by them. I just upgraded and bought the Galaxy s5, I LOVE it, it is so much better than the iphone, more feature's etc...The only problem I have with this is when I'm texting a bunch of comma's are everywhere, no I didn't put them there, and text a paragraph to make sure lol...I dont know what it is that is going on and cant find anything on the net. Please help!!

This is what it looks like when I text...

Hi, how are you? Are, you still, going with me, to town,? I hope, so because, I miss you, and, would, love to see, you,
    Talk, to you, soon,

Default Re: please help....Keyboard problem with commas

Welcome to Android Central! Maybe it's on Christopher Walken mode.

Seriously, though--you're typing, not dictating, right?

Yes I'm typing

Welcome to Android Central.
    If you are using the Samsung keyboard, it seems the movable comma is getting hit by the space bar, I don't know. If you want to continue using the Samsung keyboard, I think ambassador B.Diddy would suggest clearing the cache and the app data in the Samsung keyboard App Info found in General - Application Manager - All - touch Samsung keyboard. Clearing the data would lose your saved word predictions, so you can clear cache only, but it doesn't take long to get them re-learned.
    You should also give the SwiftKey keyboard a try. It is recommended by most, and has a more logical, configurable and easier to use layout.
    You could still switch between default keyboards in settings.

I think @B.Diddy was forgetting it is actually referred to as the Matt LeBlanc / Joey Tribiani Mode. Pausing pensively while trying to remember his acting lines.