Wifi not turning on
my galaxy s4 is not letting me turn on my wifi! ive tried tapping on it and resetting my phone loads of times but it wont! its like a dark green colour when i click on it instead of bright green..does anyone know how i could possibly fix this?
- 07-22-2014, 07:15 PM #2
Re: Wifi not turning on
Hello. Did you get a firmware update of about 180 mb a while after Kitkat. T-Mobile USA received it in May without a Knox update, and International versions of the Note 3 like mine, and other Samsung models received it less than 2 weeks ago. I and several T-Mobile users had a similar problem with either switch stuck off when it said on, or the notification icon like you say half way between off and on. It cleared within 2 days. Cannot offer more than that, sorry.
New firmware N9005XXUFNF4 for international Note 3
- 02-16-2015, 04:19 PM #3
- By InfinityMeep in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2015, 12:36 PM
- By Bob61 in forum Amazon Fire TVReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2014, 05:11 AM
- By offshored in forum LG G3Replies: 8Last Post: 07-22-2014, 09:18 PM
- By Jeff David Valero in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2014, 05:21 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2014, 05:15 PM