Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Wifi not turning on

my galaxy s4 is not letting me turn on my wifi! ive tried tapping on it and resetting my phone loads of times but it wont! its like a dark green colour when i click on it instead of bright green..does anyone know how i could possibly fix this?
    thanks!

Default Re: Wifi not turning on

Hello. Did you get a firmware update of about 180 mb a while after Kitkat. T-Mobile USA received it in May without a Knox update, and International versions of the Note 3 like mine, and other Samsung models received it less than 2 weeks ago. I and several T-Mobile users had a similar problem with either switch stuck off when it said on, or the notification icon like you say half way between off and on. It cleared within 2 days. Cannot offer more than that, sorry.

New firmware N9005XXUFNF4 for international Note 3

Default Re: Wifi not turning on

I'm having the same problem, my wifi is stuck on turning on and to add to the problem my bluetooth is doing the same thing, did.anyone here.find a solution.?