- 3 Posts
Moved from iPhone to LG G3. Can't get texts from iPhones.
I upgraded from an iPhone 5 to an LG G3 and now all texts from iPhones now go only to my iPad and my work iPhone 4S (different carrier). I removed the SIM card from the old phone, which didn't help.
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-23-2014, 12:10 AM #2
Re: Moved from iPhone to LG G3. Can't get texts from iPhones.
You can look this over: Moving to a Samsung Galaxy S5 from an iPhone? Here's what you need to know! | Android Central
Even though it says S5 in the title, but the steps are pretty much the same. The issue is over iMessage. Apple servers think your phone number still belongs to an Apple device. You may need to call customer care to have them remove it.
- By MadMonkey572 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2014, 02:26 AM
- By jbomb11 in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-23-2014, 11:07 PM
- By SweetSaudade in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 07-23-2014, 06:55 AM
- By myersjesse in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 07-23-2014, 01:48 AM
- By aadelman in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2014, 11:34 PM