I have a problem with my galaxy s3 it won't turn on what so ever. I tried charging it, won't turn on. I tried taking the battery off still won't turn on. It automatically turned off by itself while i was charging it.
Can someone please help & tell me whats wrong ????
- 07-23-2014, 01:50 AM #2
Re: phone problems
Welcome to Android Central! The battery might have died. Try a new one. You can do a quick test on your current battery by removing it, laying it flat on a table, and trying to spin it. If it spins freely, it's bulging in the middle, which is a bad sign.
- By MrBeee3 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2015, 12:30 AM
- By OscarRPR in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-23-2014, 09:11 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2014, 07:35 PM
- By Denise Geremia in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2014, 06:53 PM
- By Jeff David Valero in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2014, 06:21 PM