I bought a used ZTE Force 4G LTE (Boost Mobile) Model N9100 off eBay and everything was fine. A little slow but ok. Then my friend introduced me to the concept of "rooting" your phone...
The amount of apps I could download, the new exciting, new types of apps, and the SPEED OF IT ALL!!! I was in heaven... until i made one tiny mistake and now all the .apk, the stock firmware, the apps, the data, all GONE!!!!
I know i can't get the texts, or the call logs, or anything of that nature back but I desperately need to know a way to restore the basic software so i can at least make a phone call or send a text! Almost all of my friends tell me to just get a new phone but I CAN'T AFFORD IT!!!
Can anyone help me?
- 07-23-2014, 01:50 AM #2
- 07-23-2014, 02:50 AM #3
- 07-23-2014, 08:44 AM #4
Re: Help!!! Emergency!!!
Hopefully you did an nand backup, if so, just restore it.
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3[URL="http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/500-community-rules-guidelines.html#post3388"]Community Guidelines[/URL] - - [URL="http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/766-app-developer-forum-rules-guidelines.html#post4991"]App & Developer Guidelines[/URL] --[URL="http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/410-marketplace-rules-guidelines.html#post2963"]Marketplace Guidelines[/URL] - - [URL="http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon/368068-verizon-faq.html"]Verizon FAQ[/URL] - -[URL="http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?p=3571703"]Verizon Iconic Portal [/URL]
- 08-01-2014, 08:31 PM #5
- By radamantis2707 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2014, 10:50 PM
- By Trevor Zhou in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-23-2014, 11:15 PM
- By PierreSt in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-23-2014, 12:15 PM
- By Rakura777 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 01:57 AM
- By acervantes329 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2014, 12:18 AM