Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By muffdive76
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Imore.com

I tried them for real racing 3 well because I drive race cars in real life and I'm a racing junkie, but they list tons of other games, this is referring to their promise of having a unlock cheat to open all cars, you click on it and of course they make you go through separate site surveys before it lets you download the cheat app, well to my surprise it actually gave me a download but it was just advertising and not the promise cheat unlocks

Sent from my C525c using AC Forums mobile app

Default Re: Imore.com

I suspect you actually clicked on an ad. Since you're a racing junkie, you probably search a lot for racing games, and so your browser started throwing racing ads your way. I doubt this was something officially from iMore.com.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

No actually I only use this one racing game as I drive race cars in real life and your probably right Imore sold ad space to a corrupt company that doesn't deliver what they promise but that's ok I would rather be screaming my 120 mph 6 speed shifter kart into an 80mph turn or in my midget hanging it all out 140mph hanging on for dear life lol

Sent from my C525c using AC Forums mobile app
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Imore.com-1406214601306.jpg   Imore.com-1406214661286.jpg  
    B. Diddy likes this.

Do you feel the need ... the need for speed? [high five]