Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By warn joe
  • 1 Post By Madd54
  • 1 Post By warn joe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How do I edit song details?

I think it's pretty stupid I can view the details but not edit them. I downloaded lots of id3 apps and all of them are either extremely difficult to use or don't work at all. All I want in the app is the ability to edit the details, and nothing else
    Banned

Default Re: How do I edit song details?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Marques View Post
    I think it's pretty stupid I can view the details but not edit them. I downloaded lots of id3 apps and all of them are either extremely difficult to use or don't work at all. All I want in the app is the ability to edit the details, and nothing else
    Well, let me know what type of details you are trying to edit ? I mean the file name or the other song details ?? Name of the file can be edited by heading over to the file manager> navigate yourself to the place where you have downloaded or stored, next step is to select the song press the extreme right button it will show you the option rename, rename the file all done you are good to go ! Is that you are trying to do or I am talking about something else.
    Madd54 likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by warn joe View Post
    Well, let me know what type of details you are trying to edit ? I mean the file name or the other song details ?? Name of the file can be edited by heading over to the file manager> navigate yourself to the place where you have downloaded or stored, next step is to select the song press the extreme right button it will show you the option rename, rename the file all done you are good to go ! Is that you are trying to do or I am talking about something else.
    I stated id3 apps, which implies the song title and artist

A lot of people like myself don't know what id3 implies. Pretty stupid, huh?
    I know some things, I don't know other things.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

You didn't explain what, and why you wanted to achieve something.

We are all amateurs here. (* well, not true - a lot of ideally qualified people are lurking)

Many q&a's on this new forum are answered by more experienced ambassadors and moderators of the site. They are volunteering their time while doing their 'day' jobs.
    Us less knowledgeable in more areas try to help them out here by answering the torrent of questions where we can. We often need to ask questions back to be clear.

Being dismissive of the first person who tries to help you by asking more is not how these forums survive.

It is a great, supportive, fun, well moderated community here.
    Enjoy.
    I know some things, I don't know other things.
    Thanked by:
    Branta likes this.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Madd54 View Post
    A lot of people like myself don't know what id3 implies. Pretty stupid, huh?
    Well, I was also thinking that same what does iD3 implies
    Madd54 likes this.