MICROMAX A120 Reminder set up in Calender will never give a sound
Recently i bought a new Micromax 120 i am facing a problem with my reminders. when i set up an reminder for a particular day and time.... no reminder would pop up with a sound and i am not able to find an option as in where to activate so that it gives the sound at the designated time.... please help me with this regard....
- 07-23-2014, 02:30 PM #2
Re: MICROMAX A120 Reminder set up in Calender will never give a sound
Welcome to Android Central! Open Calendar, tap Menu, then Settings, then General Settings. Under Notifications & Reminders, make sure your preferred Sound is selected.
- By peacefulberry in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 18Last Post: 10-25-2015, 05:21 PM
- By Marc Gonsalves in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 03-08-2015, 10:07 PM
- By 2Tall_TityBoi in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2014, 03:46 PM
- By kami8586 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 05:16 AM
- By Grant Haswell in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2014, 12:30 AM