Note 2 got hang at incoming calls!!! Need to get it replaced as it is in warranty
I have bought Note 2 mobile around six month ago. After upgrading it to KITKAT my phone now starting hanged. Whennever any calls comes, Home screen does appear at all it became all black screen and phone is ringing. After that, whenever I press power button, HOME screen doesnot appear. So now I am fed up with this and phone is in warranty period. So is there any way to get it replaced by company so that I would get new handset.
Please advise me the solution over this.
- 07-23-2014, 02:26 PM #2
Re: Note 2 got hang at incoming calls!!! Need to get it replaced as it is in warranty
Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the system cache partition. You won't lose any personal data: Reset: Samsung Galaxy Note II | T-Mobile Support
- By 2Tall_TityBoi in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2014, 03:46 PM
- By cindyamey in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2014, 04:28 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 02:30 PM
- By kami8586 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 05:16 AM
- By Jan Buchmeier in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2014, 03:57 AM