- 7 Posts
Is my Samsung Gear 2 broken? :(
Hi, I've had my Gear 2 for about a month now and now I'm running into a problem where it is now virtually unusable. Yesterday night, I let it recharge charge so that it would be fresh in the morning; however when I woke up, I noticed that it was off. I proceeded to turn it back on, but once the clock face loaded, it immediately went black. I did several reboots... still the same thing. I did manage to get it to stay "on" by connecting it to my charger, but there is no display other than the double press, three-finger press, and double home press functions. I can't access my settings either to do a hard reset because the watch is completely black and even though it says it is "connected" to my S4, it won't bring up any settings so I can try to remote factory reset it.
Please help! :(
- 7 Posts
Re: Is my Samsung Gear 2 broken? :(
Well, I'm not too sure what was the exact cause of it, but it did indeed suffer some sort of internal damage that corrupted the software. I got a replacement watch, but it may have been caused by me playing basketball with it on. This $300 watch certainly isn't as durable as I expected it to be for the price.
- By ranger29 in forum For the CarReplies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2014, 08:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2014, 03:09 PM
- By kayle meyer in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2014, 09:22 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2014, 08:36 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 07:53 AM