Samsung galaxy S3 screen stopped working completely
My Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 was dropped about a week ago. I have not had any issues with it since, until today. I made a phone call this morning, and when I hung up the screen went black. I have rebooted the phone and taken the battery out, but it still stays black. Everything else works the LED light, the buttons, notifications etc. Is there anyway to troubleshoot this issue?
- 07-23-2014, 02:11 PM #2
Re: Samsung galaxy S3 screen stopped working completely
Welcome to Android Central! Do you notice any light coming from the screen at all? Try looking at it in a dark room. If it's completely black, then it's probably failed. You may have to bring it in to a repair shop.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 16Last Post: 11-29-2016, 01:14 PM
- By DividedShark in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2014, 09:58 PM
- By riads in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-23-2014, 12:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-23-2014, 09:41 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 09:32 AM