samsung galaxy tab 3 apps closing on their own PLEASE HELP!

U

Unregistered

I am practically computer illiterate so I don't know what to do. Apps keep closing and forcing me back to the home screen. My keyboard keeps crapping out too. It has been happening more regularly over the past week. Please help.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I am practically computer illiterate so I don't know what to do. Apps keep closing and forcing me back to the home screen. My keyboard keeps crapping out too. It has been happening more regularly over the past week. Please help.

Hello.

We should start off with the common route in trying to solve this problem. Have you tried clearing the cache on those apps, or rebooting the tablet?

Sent from my One Xl using AC Forums mobile app

Amy Burgo

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for replying. I did try rebooting. That didn't work. I will have to figure out how to clear the cache on the affected apps. The Internet browser seems to be affected the most. And now the damn thing is burning up like it's been out in the sun even though it was off for hours. Ugh.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for replying. I did try rebooting. That didn't work. I will have to figure out how to clear the cache on the affected apps. The Internet browser seems to be affected the most. And now the damn thing is burning up like it's been out in the sun even though it was off for hours. Ugh.

You just go to settings>apps> and select the app of your choice. You'll see an option to clear cache.

Sent from my One Xl using AC Forums mobile app