Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Unregistered

Default samsung galaxy tab 3 apps closing on their own PLEASE HELP!

I am practically computer illiterate so I don't know what to do. Apps keep closing and forcing me back to the home screen. My keyboard keeps crapping out too. It has been happening more regularly over the past week. Please help.

Global Posts
    4,039 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Default Re: samsung galaxy tab 3 apps closing on their own PLEASE HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am practically computer illiterate so I don't know what to do. Apps keep closing and forcing me back to the home screen. My keyboard keeps crapping out too. It has been happening more regularly over the past week. Please help.
    Hello.

We should start off with the common route in trying to solve this problem. Have you tried clearing the cache on those apps, or rebooting the tablet?

Sent from my One Xl using AC Forums mobile app
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

In September of 2014 comes the greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone. Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, and more. Open sourced, powerful, powered by the cloud via SSL, and best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!

Thanks for replying. I did try rebooting. That didn't work. I will have to figure out how to clear the cache on the affected apps. The Internet browser seems to be affected the most. And now the damn thing is burning up like it's been out in the sun even though it was off for hours. Ugh.

Global Posts
    4,039 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Burgo View Post
    Thanks for replying. I did try rebooting. That didn't work. I will have to figure out how to clear the cache on the affected apps. The Internet browser seems to be affected the most. And now the damn thing is burning up like it's been out in the sun even though it was off for hours. Ugh.
    You just go to settings>apps> and select the app of your choice. You'll see an option to clear cache.

Sent from my One Xl using AC Forums mobile app
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

In September of 2014 comes the greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone. Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, and more. Open sourced, powerful, powered by the cloud via SSL, and best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!

I cleared the cache on all the apps. Problem started again today. This is ridiculous. Should I call Samsung?