Block Domain Feature Now Crashes Email 072314

A

AC Question

Love this feature: Add email to Spam without opening the email. You simply check the box next to the email and select BLOCK SENDER or BLOCK DOMAIN. Effective, efficient. When it worked.

Feature stopped working after the last update. Now when I select Block Sender or Block Domain, the error message reads, "Unfortunately, email has stopped."

Please, please, pretty please, fix it. Or tell me how to fix it???? Give me hope again. Make my life whole again. Sammy 3 user.

Emi

dommo_uk

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I had same problem. It's caused when you reach the 200 domain limit within the spam list.

Sadly a bit limited. As soon as I removed some addresses from the list, I was able to select a spam mail in my mailbox and block the domain successfully.

You can view the spam list by accessing the settings in email and scrolling down to "spam addresses"

Linda85742

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Had the same problem. Tried what dommo_UK suggested and it worked on my note 2. Go to your email, click on the folder icon it will bring up all your folders, select SETTINGS, NOT the spam folder, scroll down the list until you see Spam addresses, select that and it will list all 200 of the spam addresses you have blocked. Click on the trash can, it will delete all of them if you want and now you can start blocking email domains from your Inbox.
Thank you dommo-uk!

Emmanuel Chayer

Dec 1, 2015
Visit site
In fact instead of a list set om the phone why not sync with you own filters that you have set on your pc for imaps and the exchange services, and gmail. This eqy you dont need a list and you will be able to have you junk filters works just as if you were on your pc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar