Tablet repair/ear jack ?
Something is wrong with the earphone jack on my son's tablet. Is there anywhere I can take it for repair?
- 07-23-2014, 12:56 PM #2
Welcome to Android Central! Can you give us more details about what's wrong? Does it work at all? Does sound only come from one ear? Does the problem occur with any headphone, or only one set?
Lint or other debris can easily get stuck in a jack and interfere with the contacts. Use a damp toothpick to root around, see if you can pull anything out. Or blow it out with a can of compressed air.
If the problem only seems to occur with one particular set of headphones, it may be a problem with the headphones, and not the jack.
- 07-23-2014, 02:30 PM #3
- 07-23-2014, 03:06 PM #4
- 07-23-2014, 03:09 PM #5
- 07-23-2014, 03:09 PM #6
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2014, 02:22 PM
- By RedDragon2 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2014, 06:14 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2014, 03:11 PM
- By Chris Pyke in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 08:51 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 06:53 AM