Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  • 1 Post By kknelson
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default text messages pictures

When someone send me a picture in a text message on my HTC 1X when I try looking at the picture it comes up unfortunately google has stopped. Can you help?

Thank You

Default Re: text messages pictures

Welcome to Android Central! Can you tell us the exact error message? It usually tells you a specific app or service has stopped--"Google" is a bit too vague for the system to report.

IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.

when i try to look at photo in my text message it goes to google photos (instead of my gallery) but then goes back to the text meassage and says "unfortunately google has stopped"

Go to Settings>Apps>All, select Google+ (which includes the Photos app), and Clear Defaults. The next time you try to view a photo in your messaging app, select Gallery.

IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
    Madd54 likes this.

Great it worked! Thank you so much.........................love this website!!
    B. Diddy likes this.