move text messages to sim card?

A

AC Question

I have a Note 3. I just lost my job and want to keep all my old text messages before my phone gets turned in. I'd prefer to transfer them, all at once, from my phone memory to a sim card memory and have them show up there in an organized fashion (record of dates/times etc). There are thousands of messages. suggestions?

I'm on Verizon. On the company account. So would prefer not to have to do it all via a Verizon store.

Kelly

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Hello. Read the page information in Play Store for these two apps. SMS Backup and Restore, and SMS Backup +. I have used the latter on my previous phone. The former can store your sms locally on the card rather than the cloud, but don't move the app to the card.
You know your Google account syncs your sms and call logs etc, and are available on the left hand side of your Gmail inbox on a pc, unless you unchecked some sync options, but you can do it now.

I bought my Note 3 in November looking forward to using it in earnest at work. I had to stop work within a week of buying it and have only worked 6 days since. I think it is jinxed! Good luck in your career.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers