move text messages to sim card?
I have a Note 3. I just lost my job and want to keep all my old text messages before my phone gets turned in. I'd prefer to transfer them, all at once, from my phone memory to a sim card memory and have them show up there in an organized fashion (record of dates/times etc). There are thousands of messages. suggestions?
I'm on Verizon. On the company account. So would prefer not to have to do it all via a Verizon store.
- 07-23-2014, 01:07 PM #2
Re: move text messages to sim card?
Hello. Read the page information in Play Store for these two apps. SMS Backup and Restore, and SMS Backup +. I have used the latter on my previous phone. The former can store your sms locally on the card rather than the cloud, but don't move the app to the card.
You know your Google account syncs your sms and call logs etc, and are available on the left hand side of your Gmail inbox on a pc, unless you unchecked some sync options, but you can do it now.
I bought my Note 3 in November looking forward to using it in earnest at work. I had to stop work within a week of buying it and have only worked 6 days since. I think it is jinxed! Good luck in your career.
- By bonoboss66 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Replies: 7Last Post: 07-30-2014, 02:40 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-23-2014, 02:34 PM
- By zeeesss in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 12:29 PM
- By cluelesss3 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2014, 11:59 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2014, 11:37 AM