- 7 Posts
So I got a new waterproof case called a seidio obex for my gs4 after my life proof nuud almost broke my newly replaced phone. Anyways whenever I call someone they always complain and say that they can hear themselves echo. has anyone else had this problem and know how to fix it? Thanks?
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-04-2014, 10:32 PM #2
- 10-23-2014, 10:22 AM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: gs4 echo
Oh, its the case, mine is doing the same thing. I emailed tech support at seidio. they suggested I turn on noise reduction. that didn't help so I called the tech support. they walked me through reinstalling the phone in the case, changing my settings on my phone, this guys suggested I turn off background noise reduction, lower the volume, none of it worked. he finally told me I must have just got a defective case. I am returning it. I loved the case but low sound level and callers voice echoing back at them is not acceptable to me. I am undecided as to whether I will order another or not.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2014, 10:32 AM
- By Stefania Flanz in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-19-2014, 05:50 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2014, 05:53 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 05:46 PM
- By puyol paul in forum Developer Beta TestingReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2014, 05:38 PM