Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default new galaxy s5 keeps syncing old iPhone texts even after I delete "wsynlmps" need help!!

Hey all recently just switched from iPhone 5 to galaxy s5

I used smart switch and it transfered over my old texts from 2011.....

I deleted them all just to have them sync back and it keeps freezing my app and won't stop !!!!!

Please help me I can't Dea with this anymore and don't want to have to go back to iPhone !!!!!

Default Re: new galaxy s5 keeps syncing old iPhone texts even after I delete "wsynlmps" need help!!

This article isn't exactly about your problem, but it's probably related: Issues with texts after moving to Android from iPhone? Here's an easy fix! | Android Central. Did you do those things before moving from your iPhone to your S5?

IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.